Clear Height Properties completed 34 new and renewal leases totaling 523,000 SF in Q4 2023 bringing the total to 1,289,000 SF leased in 2023 compared to 498,000 SF leased during the same period in 2022.
“2023 was a banner year for Clear Height with major milestones including signing the largest lease in firm history and nearly a 3X increase in leased square footage year over year, which is a testament to the agile operator mindset employed across all departments,” said Max Hoye, Director of Leasing at Clear Height. “The fourth quarter delivered strong results as evidenced by executing several key leases and business plans. We are excited to see how 2024 unfolds as we recently acquired new, exciting product that has not been available in decades.”
Significant transactions in the fourth quarter of 2023 included:
1675 Watkins, Columbus, Ohio
- 290,573 square foot lease with a regional HVAC contractor.
- The tenant was represented by Mike Semon with NAI Ohio Equities and Nick Tomasone, Joe Davis, and Josh Weithman represented Clear Height.
Kroto, Inc. / iCanvas, Morton Grove
- 60,000 square foot renewal and consolidation with iCanvas, an ecommerce printing company specializing in canvas art prints.
- The tenant was represented by Marat Safir with TMG Real Estate Advisors.
March Quality Used and New Foodservice Equipment, Addison
- A 30,000 square foot renewal was completed with March, a foodservice equipment sales company that has been in Addison for over 30 years.
4701 W. 135th Street, Crestwood
- 23,000 square foot renewal with the largest lawn treatment company in the United States.
- The tenant was represented by Aaron Sommer, Elise Couston, and Jimena Sayavedra with Newmark.