Clear Height Properties completed 40 leases in the first quarter of 2023.
“Clear Height had a strong first quarter of new and renewal leasing activity throughout our four million square foot portfolio,” said Max Hoye, Director of Leasing at Clear Height. “We stay in constant communication with our nearly four hundred tenants to ensure their real estate needs are being met.
One enjoyable puzzle to solve is finding larger units for existing tenants. In cities like Addison, where we own nearly 20 assets, we’re the landlord of choice because we offer several different expansion options for tenants within the same zip code. This helps our tenants by minimizing moving costs, avoiding hefty termination fees, and staying close to their customers.
Additionally, we partner with some of the best brokers in the business. Their efforts on the new leasing front have been exceptional resulting in historically low vacancy rates.”
Significant transactions in the first quarter of 2023 included:
- Glendale Heights
- Adesta, an Allied Universal Company that specializes in the design and implementation of communications infrastructure and networks, signed a 16,000 square foot lease. Patrick Elwood with CBRE represented Universal and Jason Shibata and Michael Whetstone with JBS Commercial Real Estate represented Clear Height.
- Franklin Park
- Artisan Design Furniture, a furniture distribution and sales company, signed a 26,000 square foot lease at a recent acquisition. Tony Liu with YOUMU Ventures represented Artisan and Terry Herlihy with NAI Hiffman represented Clear Height.
- Precision Metal Products, a metal stamping firm that has been in the asset for nearly 30 years, signed a 20,000 square feet renewal.
- An industrial supplies company in Addison is expanding their operations into an adjacent 16,000 square foot building. Justin Lerner, Joe Karmin and Ross Lehrman represented the lessee and Brian Silverman with JBS Commercial Real Estate represented Clear Height.
- Wensco, a wholesale stocking sign distributor, signed a 25,000 square feet renewal. Jake Spinell with Colliers represented Wensco.
- Efficient Documents, an existing Clear Height tenant, will be relocating to a neighboring property and signed a 12,000 square feet lease. Justin Lerner, Joe Karmin and Ross Lehrman represented Efficient Document Solutions and David Haigh and Nick Feczko with NAI Hiffman represented Clear Height.